Window sills with thermal barrier
Our offer has been expanded by thermally insulated window sills, which provide a perfect support for window fitting. They enable unfailing, convenient and precise window fixing, apart from high aesthetic value of the construction. Below are presented the main features of such profiles and examples of sections to show their applications:
- Such window sills may be incorporated in the following systems: MB-59S, MB-59S Casement, MB-59S Pivot, MB-60, MB-60US, MB-60 Pivot
- The maximum height to which the window may be raised = 25 mm; .
- Width of window sills = 150 and 180 mm;
- Window sills come with a special socket to accommodate self threading screws to attach covering plates on the sides;
- Clamps for fitting a system apron EPDM 120562 are shaped in the bottom part of the sills.
- Sill mounting with system anchors is made possible due to euro grooves applied here.